Welcome to our results hub which will display all the results from the Great Australian Cross-Country Challenge.
From May 15, set out for a run or walk, upload your time and then sit back and see where you are placed in your relevant division or category.
If you are not happy with your placing- EASY- go back out, complete another run, upload your time and check out where you now stand! That’s right, you can continue to update your time and submit more and more results; it’s like 100 fun runs in 1! Just make sure the last run/ walk your submit is your best as each time you submit a new result, your old one will be removed!
Rules and regulations for gACCC Championships.
- Each persons under 14 must have parental permission through signing up to enter.
- Each participant must run the nominated distance using the official app and send proof via online results in the events hub to ensure it is valid.
- Gradients cannot exceed 50 meters in downhill through the overall distance of a participants run.
- The finish location must not exceed more than 50% from the finish line ( as a crow flies) of the total distance run. Ie if you run 5km the finish cannot be more than 2.5 km away from the start.
- Times for the top 10 from each individual division and age group as well as teams will be ratified by official administration who have discretion if they feel someone hasn’t followed the outlined procedure or process.